MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion What’s going on with everyone?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dustoffer 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

It’s been very quiet around here lately, what is everyone up to? I’ve been playing host for my family, my dad and grown son, they have been here almost a month now, we have been doing the tourist stuff, they are leaving tomorrow, I’ll post more stuff when things get back to nermal around here. :)

Wretha

elnav

Most likely those who are already off-grid are busy preparing for winter.

That is the case with all the ones I know.

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

I know what you mean, I’m looking forward to winter, it’s gonna be a cold one!

Wretha

Dustoffer
    Participant

I had another battery cell go out in my 24VDC main system, and switched with the new one in my 12VDC garage system. Then went down to Co Spgs and got another L-16. I adjusted my Bank AH level to around 780 from the too high 880 which had probably overheated the cells. One frost, and I harvested most of my zucchini and squash outside. Most only were burned and are still growing squash. Until next frost threat. Actually, in general, it has been unusually warm like last year. I moved up in altitude, expecting this from AGW.

I also had a brother Dustoffer die in CoSpgs, then my wife’s dad. So some sad times. The aspens are slowly changing to yellow, some orange, some are almost like polka dots.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.