MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Warning – Raw TV Spam

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Riverrat 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nick Rosen
    Keymaster

A sleazy “reality TV” company called Raw has been trolling these pages looking for people for their next production – be warned – they did not have our permission to post on here, and in our opinion they are not to be trusted. There was a very fine response from rivverrat which will be posted on the main blog

raw_tv

Hi,

This is a representative from RawTV. In response to this post, we would like to defend ourselves in saying that we are not ‘sleazy’ in any means. We are posting on your forum as a means of research and have in fact received great outreach from some of your readers including riverrat.

If you would likeus to contact you directly in order to legitimize our efforts, we would be more than happy to speak with you.

Thanks,

Raw TV

Nick Rosen
    Keymaster

Raw TV has shown itself to be lacking in ethics as it posted on this forum despite being asked not to

Riverrat
    Participant

Hah!

Closest thing to outreach coming from me is pretty much saying I wouldn’t deal with you people for any amount of money in the world. The fact that you would actually come here after my posts toward you and say you have recieved “Great outreach” from me, tells me all I need to know about you guys. Already lying.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.