Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion tramping

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jetsetjason
    Participant

rucksack

tent

sleeping bag

away you go !

tip : Oxfam sell lots of fab books to read while on the road :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

7 Responses to “tramping”

1. Troy knudson

I have many skills in the trades and equally many tools both power and hand. Grew up on a dairy farm in Minnesota and have traveled abroad with the US Army in the 80s recent events have left capital at a minimum. I can be travel ready in days with the proper destination . I also have the proper mindset ,determination sense of humor and love to learn new things and teach what I know. Please contact ASAP sincerely Troy

2. Thomas Estep

I’m curious..?
    Where are you located?
    I’m looking for something in the line of this in the next couple years.
    Pacific Northwest is my goal.
    I’m a grower of gourmet & medicinal mushrooms.

3. Thomas Estep

I’m curious..?
    Where are you located?
    I’m looking for something in the line of this in the next couple years.
    Pacific Northwest is my goal.

4. Richard W Knight

Gregory,

Are you still looking for help working the land and helping out around the property?
    Feel free to cal me email me with details of what your looking for

Regards,

Richard Knight

5. Gregory Bell

l am interested.Where are you based? I’m a professional carpenter/ wood carved.

• Lise

Gregory ..are you looking for a partner to go off grid….I,m 65 yrs…with off grid skills….I do have some resources, skills in food storage, prep, gardening, cooking,…if you are interested…let’s chat…I live in b.c. vic_cec@shaw.ca

6. Dananjan

We are no longer looking for a partner with capital but are still open to providing an opportunity for someone to gain experience in going off grid and helping out.