MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion TINY OFF GRID HOUSE DESIGN CONTEST 2014

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  beast 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lamar5292
    Participant

Tiny Off grid House design Contest 2014

sponsored by Simple Solar Homesteading and Solar Systems USA.

4 categories to enter: houses under 200sqft, houses 201-400sqft, houses on wheels, and specialty designs.

Grand Prize: $500 US cash, 100 watt Renogy solar panel, front page media attention and Ebooks.

Best in Category prizes: $50 US cash, special page media attention and ebooks.

ALL ENTRIES: included in Contest ebook and receives a free copy with all designs submitted.

This is a great opportunity to show off your design skills and win prizes and get your design in the Tiny Off Grid House Design 2014 ebook.

No one walks away empty handed in this contest!

For complete contest rules, free design creation tools and videos for beginning designers please visit:

http://www.simplesolarhomesteading.com/tinyhousecontest.htm

LaMar

Senorcoconut
    Participant

Mmmmm…. I do have an old boat trailer available to build on.

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Sounds interesting :)

lamar5292
    Participant

Hi Wretha, I tried to contact nick but apparently he is not reading his email.  Was wondering if Off-Grid.net would like to sponsor a prize for the contest  and do a write up for your website and in return you get your link on the contest page and more viewers ?

Contact me at: lamar5292@yahoo.com or have nick contact me for more info.

Already getting lots of interest so should be a great contest.

LaMar

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

I forwarded the message to Nick.

Wretha

beast
    Participant

im breakin out all my old designs for tiny off-grid homes :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.