MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Starting a business

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  marshall 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

AchefMassage
    Participant

Hello my name is Uri and currently am attending school to become a massage therapist I have six months left and I am getting a head start on planning my business from the ground up. Since a massage therapist can pretty much go wherever they are being summoned or work in a office. They have the choice to be as busy as they want to be. So my idea is that i want to run my business from home and have my home be off grid as much as possible. I am doing the research because I want to incorporate more than one form of an alternate, renewable energy source. Also i picked the type of house that i am going to build to further maximize the efficiency of power usage so that nothing goes to waste, i will be doing all this from the ground up literally so any suggestions and information is welcome.

marshall
    Participant

Achef,

It is not that hard to run a business like yours off grid. The main concern is simple reliable access for your customers to find your office and navigate the driveway. Search my site for ‘driveway adventures’ to see what would not work for you. I have a different kind of work that requires that I visit customer’s homes. If your business model included that, then you would have more choices since the driveway fun is yours, not theirs.

http://www.genverters.com

Good luck,

marshall

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.