MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion seriously

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  desert deb 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

desert deb
    Participant

Ok this is serious i need somebody out there to tell me how to get that red solo cup song out of my head or im gonna have to plan a party. Im just too busy for that. You can only take that chorus in your head for so long and then, well something will happen.

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

OK thanks, now it’s in my head… hehehehe

Wretha

desert deb
    Participant

Next thing we know the whole world will be having a party. that crazyfor three days, im bout partied out. song has been in my head

desert deb
    Participant

Oh no not again.

hakachukai
    Participant

What usually works for me is to either find, or make a metal version of the song (no matter how ridiculous it is). Have fun with that for like 20 minutes, and the original will be gone. Yeah… you’ll still be stuck on the metal version for a while… but atleast that one is funny :-P

desert deb
    Participant

It is funny. But dang its going on three weeks now. Its time to give it a rest. I guess if i actually used a red sllo cup it might make some kind of wacky sence. Its just stuck there. Im building a chicken coop right if it comes out looking like a red solo cup im gonna know how serious this is getting.

Dustoffer
    Participant

Shirley you can’t be Sirius! Don’t call me surely.

I make every song I play sound metal(actually like Hendrix more) 45 electric guitars and 15 amps—he who dies with the most guitars wins!!!!

Don’t die, take Gandoderma, Essiac, et al!!! Now, now, you can’t believe everything you hear now can you?

One thing about glory…..you can take it with you when it’s time for you to go.

desert deb
    Participant

Joy moved on now. Now i hear” sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you dont.” over and over again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.