MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Saying hello, first time member

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  WrethaOffGrid 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Polski

I will be lurking for a bit to see how everything runs around here. I am a field service mechanic and work all over this blue dot in space so I might be spotty between posts. I will be getting some land in the NW US (unless my mind can be somehow changed… good luck) within 2yrs. Currently trying for a 46 acre property in north central Washington state. 900ft river front, all rights above and below ground. Well dug, 2 septics a large barn (w/electric there… don’t plan on using it long) and a foundation/basement 40×40′. Time will tell.

I am also a wilderness survival instructor on my time off (what’s that? hah!) and a bit of a custom built computer guru. I am open to all ideas and frames of mind unless you are just plain off your rocker.

more to come when I get some time. currently working night shift in Michigan… sure is nice weather right now.

desert deb
    Participant

Always good to meet a new member. The property you are looking at sounds fantastic.lrt us know how it comes out.

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Welcome Polski, glad you joined us, please keep us updated on your progress, it’s always interesting to see how other people live :)

Wretha

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.