MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Scumbag Alert – TV Producer…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  twofouramerica24 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

twofouramerica
    Spectator

Hi everyone –

Be careful of a TV producer who claims to be from TWO FOUR America – she seems to be a creepy stalker

twofouramerica24
    Participant

Actually she is a TV Producer and this is a 100% percent legit. Two Four America is a tv company based out of the UK now in London who is the process of creating a major TV Project and an amazing opportunity to assist those interested in off grid living as well as shed light off grid living. I also work for the company as well and if anyone is interested and 100% SERIOUS about moving off grid we are 100% interested in YOU. For more information and details contact me at darshir.brewington at gmail.com. Please only those truly SERIOUS about moving off grid e-mail me. This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity. NO SCAMS. NO SCUMBAGS!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.