MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Personal Assistant / Travel Companion

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kimberly 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Kimberly
    Participant

If you are looking for a Personal Assistant / Travel Companion to assist you while traveling around the country, please contact me. I have minimal expenses. I am available to begin working as your Personal Assistant / Travel Companion immediately. I am able to travel with you on a full-time basis. I am a 37 year old female. I currently have a small vehicle that can be used for towing. I am able to travel when and where you would like as your Personal Assistant / Travel Companion. Also, if you know of someone (relative or friend) who needs or wants to travel via plane, train, ship, automobile, or RV motorhome but does not want or cannot travel alone, I can assist them in their travels as their Personal Assistant / Travel Companion. If interested please contact me at kimberlyphone07@gmail.com / 571-435-7333

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.