MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion one thing thats always bothered me about gas

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dreamthinker79 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

dreamthinker79
    Participant

Alot of people who live Faux off grid, or in more rural area’s swear by gas. Personaly i can’t produce it, and would have to rely on an outseide source. So whats so great about it, aside from its mainstream acceptance, and price.

I have a fully renovated 1978 mobile home, that has electric everything, cept gas heat, and gas hot water, with wood/electric heat on standby, and electric point of use water heaters on the way…it seems to me the way to go would be to use things i can generate, or harvest..sure its alot of electricity needed to run a 200amp panel, but it can be done.

another thing thats always confused me…are campers/survivalists that use flint and steel..there have been major andvancements over the last 100 years in lighter tehnology

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.