MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Off the grid Puerto Rico

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rollins 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rollins
    Participant

Hello, I am new to the forum. I was hoping to get some constructive thoughts on Living off the Grid in Puerto Rico.  Thank you in advance.

Rollins.

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

I don’t know of anyone here who is from or has any experience with Puerto Rico… do you live there now or is this somewhere you are thinking about living? Where are you located, you don’t have to give out specifics, just let us know your general location, that might help spark some discussion here.

Wretha

rollins
    Participant

Hello Wretha, I live in Tampa Fl, I am planning on moving there. I figured the tropical location would be perfect for OTG living, since there is plenty of sun for solar and great growing conditions. It also helps that it doesnt snow there, lol. Thnx again for the response.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.