MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Off Grid living in Finland

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WrethaOffGrid 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Klausssi
    Participant

Hello,

My name is Klaus and i am young male from Finland. For couple years i have already been interesting about off grid living and during past 3 months i have done some massive changes in my life. About 3 months ago i cancelled my rental agreement and purchased old 1990 motorhome and have been living on it since. Couple days ago i officially purchased 3740m2 of land, and i will start building my own off grid home(stead). I havent moved there yet because the ground and the little road there is too soft to drive.

My goal is to achieve more free time for hobbies and releationships and live comfrotably with less work and stress. I think that defines the word lazy? At the moment i work 5 or 6 days per week.

Anyways long story short. I also have a youtube channel and i have made couple videos. I’d be glad to chat about this and recieve tips and tricks.

Click here for my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/Klausssi

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Welcome Klaus :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.