MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion off grid and international community info

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  pjm4688 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

pjm4688

I am finding the search engines and websites useless. Can anyone provide info on communities in pa, md, va, or nc? No super religious communities. The more self sustaining the better, although my wife and I are willing to work outside of the community. We are a young family (mid-twentys) with three children. I am a machinist, she would be a unregistered nurse. I read profusely about farming, and homesteading in general. I am also familiar with sustainable energy. We have a lot to bring to the table and would like to find a like minded group of people in a established community. Lease, or buy, or better yet free! HEY its worth a shot. Thanks alot! please respond to pjm4688@yahoo.com with info outside of this post.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.