MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion MOM IS 90 TODAY

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  puppymama 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

centralpafarm
    Participant

………………………………………….
    ******MOM IS 90 TODAY******
    …………………………………………

http://images.ic.org/directory/record_images/img/22661/mom1at90yrsol.jpg

we are practically off grid for over 2 yrs now.. so if mom can do it anyone can

we don’t have indoor plumbing or bathrooms just chamber pots here

i think the wood heat which sometimes changes and gets hot causes her to sweat which releases toxins verse having it 70 degrees 24/7

mom is healthier now than when we came here

also all the homegrown food and clean water from our land and the clean air definately helps

plus the local amish raw milk and butter and eggs etc etc

mom almost died 3 yrs ago living in the suburbs next to the city as she has only one kidney and she ate all processed foods but we don’t do that and she is so healthy now.. her DR’s are surprised as they thought she might die

its calmer here which definately helps too

no traffic lights and all country scenes

puppymama
    Participant

congradulations to mom woooo hooo.

my aunt (in her late 70’s) has lived in wood cabin in wisconsin way off the beaten path for many years. she has survivied stage 4 cancer. living with her now is the girl she started babysitting as an infant over 30 years ago. my aunt is healthier than most in spite of parkinson’s.

she lives that simpler life. she is still hooked up to electric but other than that, it’s perfect.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.