MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums Gardening making notes on your garden

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WrethaOffGrid 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

caverdude
    Participant

I am thinking of coming up with some kind of markers that I can stick in the ground next to plants and just numbering them 1 to 1000 or so, though I can’t see using more than 100 right now.  I am not doing row gardening but if I did then I guess you might have one maker per row. Row 1 to 20 or whatever. I do square foot and container gardening as such my garden is not organized neatly. I even put different plant types in the same square foot sometimes. If I had something like  flags on a stiff wire. The flags only contain numbers 1 to whatever.   I would place one next to each plant type. Then make notes, as to what I planted, when, results, and yield etc. Might be a good way to go.  Actually if the marker had a top like a button where you could fit a 3 digit number that might be ideal.

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Sounds good, I have never been good about labeling my plants… I just plant them and go from there…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.