MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Looking for off grid community in Spain, or people to start a community with.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ciaralightwarrior 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bendix
    Participant

Hi :-)

We are looking for a off grid community in Spain, or people to start one with.

We want to live of the earth, being selfsuficiency with food, wather, electricity. Build our own house, and enjoy time with eatch other. Getting away from the rat race, and in stead Work together on making a hole healty life.

We are looking for at place where we can be our self, but still have a working community, where we can help eatch other with Building, wather suply, ect. and enjoy eatch others Company :-) But stil having our own place and land to grow.

We are a Family of 6, (mom, dad and 4 kids) how live in Denmark (EU), the kids are homeschooled (unschooled), dad can build, grow, and do al kind of Work. Mom can sow, Cook, teach children, are a doula, and help with all kind of Work. We enjoy time in nature, having fun and Work together on all kind of Projects. We are planing on going to Spain Next spring (April).

Hope to find like minded people, how eighter already have a community with room for more people, or people to start a community with.

With love
    Anja

CraigD73
    Participant

Hey I’m in the process of starting a self sufficient community in northern Spain.

Let me know if your still looking.

Craig

Bendix
    Participant

Hi Craig

We are still looking, so will gladly hear more about the community you are starting :-) Eighter here or on E-mail.

With love

Anja

CraigD73
    Participant

Sent you email :) let me know if you don’t get it

Senorcoconut
    Participant

Hello hello,

We’re looking to build or join a community as well.  We are a family of 2 and soon to 3!!! Originally from France and my wife from the US, we’ve been in New York City too long and it is time now to get back to nature and work towards a sustainable life.  I have been in the film business for about 20 years as a grip (technician, machinist, handy man, jack of all trades).  My wife has been a nannie taking care of children her whole life and a great organizer in every aspect of the word.

Craig I saw your post about Spain, it sounds exciting. I said I’d email you but I didn’t know how to find your address. We probably also will be in the area around april. We have a living vehicle in England that we’re gonna take south late march.

We want a community that is open to also being part of an art collective.  If you’re interested in knowing what we wanna do, go here (it sort of explains the gist of it):

http://offgridders.wordpress.com

Good luck and we will all find what we want eventually, no worries!

Ciaralightwarrior
    Participant

Hi Craig and Kristina, I have been looking for contact details for you guys but do not wish to register for work away etc, myself and my partner are currently new off grid souls looking to live peacefully with nature and like minded souls, we read your bio and believe we are too visit you for only God knows how long, the divine and time will tell. I know this is an old post but ifor it’s meant to be I’m sure you will be notified some how. X with hope and love Ciara and Philipp xoxoxox

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.