MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Living Daturally in Washington

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  beast 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Allo, everyone!  My name is Pixie, and I am a 22 year old pre-opo transgirl looking to live a much more natural lifestyle.  I have grown weary of trying to conform to the materialist ideal American society holds to, and find myself constantly dreaming of escaping to the forest to live there.  I was wondering if there were anybody who wanted to do this with me, preferably someone with more experience, to teach me.  I want this to be more than just a temporary thing, but don’t really know how to do it.

Vidon Hector
    Participant

OH yes i can do it with you just only if you are a serious,caring,honest,trustworth and understanding person so if you are interested in me contact me direct in my email adddress and skype(  m.ag80@yahoo.com ) Skype me here ( vidono51  )

beast
    Participant

if youd like to learn some before you go all the way into the woods, you could come learn from me, lots of know-how here. contact me via email ogre_beast@yahoo.com. im in northern michigan btw

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.