Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion I want to interview you about your off-grid experience

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Lolo.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    johannakinnock
    Participant

Hi everybody,

My name is Johanna and I’m a journalist at the new global media foundation 5 Media. At 5 we are inspired and aim to inspire others to imagine and create a new reality by sharing stories, spotlighting new perspectives and encouraging progressive action. We like to spotlight “changemakers”: the people bringing totally new perspectives to the table and re-defining what modern life might look like. For the next few weeks we are publishing content that speaks to issues regarding the climate and consumption. You can check out the website here: https://fivemedia.com/.

Personally, I am currently writing an article about the off-grid movement which I find really fascinating. I want to know how and why people choose to live off the grid. So I was wondering if anyone on this forum would be up for doing a short phone interview about their experiences? I want to know: what drew you to off-griding? how are you making it work? have you gained a new sense of independence? What have been the challenges? The interview will take around 30 minutes. If you are up for it, please e-mail me on johanna.kinnock@fivemedia.com.

Best,
    Johanna

Lolo
    Participant

Thank you for sharing this information. This may be useful to me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.