MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion hey all looking for people that want to live off grid

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Laurajeanr 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

MikeD
    Participant

Hey all i am looking to get off grid myself and live someone in a warm climate , i have a little cash to get started , and willing to travel anyplace , for past year i have been on raw food diet, and growing my own food and i love it i would like to do it for the rest of my life and live peacefully and spiritual lifestyle that is so hard to do in today’s society.

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Hey Mike, welcome to the forum, it sounds like you have taken the first steps to becoming more self sufficient (aka off grid), keep working toward your goals and you can achieve them. :)

Wretha

AlexS96
    Participant

Hey there, what kind of people were you looking for?

centralpafarm
    Participant

Wow alex i am impressed. I just read about you gardening. Thats great. Many don’t want to do gardening especially the youth. It seems they all want fast food which is like so bad for you. I hear kids have arteries like 40 yr old people becase of bad diets. Congratulations alex.

AlexS96
    Participant

Haven’t eaten fast food in forever, tastes horrible to me.

ekepono
    Participant

mike, you interested in FL for a winter off grid gardening adventure?

u can see my profile info, email if interested

ekepono @ gmail.com

Laurajeanr
    Participant

Hi Mike,

I’m also interested in getting off the grid. I’ve been looking at yurts and tiny homes but love any kind of alternative housing. I also am raw well partly raw in the cold I just want soup, homemade of course. And I green juice daily what energy that gives me. My plan is to live as cheaply as possible and use my resources for backpacking around the world. That’s the plan. If you’d be interested in talking I’d love it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.