MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums Food Food and recipes, let's get started!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  WrethaOffGrid 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

I love cooking, cooking from scratch is the best IMHO, it’s something I learned from watching my mother in the kitchen when I was a little girl. My grandmother and my dad were also pretty good cooks, I picked up a lot of valuable info by watching them.

I will tell you that ruined me for most fast foods and convenience foods, anything that calls for a microwave in the recipe just isn’t for me. I do enjoy eating out from time to time, but I’m often somewhat disappointed in the taste and quality of the food I order, I often think I could have done it better, let me in the kitchen!

So, what are your favorite foods? Do you have any family recipes to share here? I’ll be posting lots of recipes and videos of cooking on here.

Wretha

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.