MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion COGNA Canadian Off Grid Network Association.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  elnav 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

neonskunk
    Participant

My associates and I have started a group called COGNA Canadian Off Grid Network Association. We are looking for people in Canada that are interested in living off the grid. We have a strong foundation of people supporting the idea in Manitoba but are looking to gain the support of people all over Canada. We have a facebook group started. So search COGNA and show your support.

elnav

After bad experiences with identity theft I don’t do facebook. got a website?

Elnav in BC

neonskunk
    Participant

Not atm, but I am currently looking for someone who has experience as a web designer to help us get one started.

elnav

Bummer! I would give you my email address but Google forced me to use my real name so it definitely does not get posted on a forum the public can see.

Even slightly disguised its a dead giveaway.

Former email address got plastered with 200 spam per day so I had to cancel it.

elnav

NEONSKUNK

Used a friend’s facebook account trying to find you on facebook. No luck but did find an industry association dating back to 2005. Any more clues as to what to try?

Cleo
    Participant

Hey,

I’m looking for partners to go off the gird immediately. I’m looking to buy land this week and start asap. If you are serious and you want to build a survival shelter and bunker (www.hardenedshelters.com) is what I would like, and off the grid, please contact me. I’m a 36 years old, female, intelligent, love animals, nature. I would love to buy a small land in Northern Ontario or Alberta, but the mountains. I found one land for $17,000 2 acres in Ompah ontario, very remote and in the wilderness.

Thank you! Looking forward to talking to you!

Cleo
    Participant

sorry, that site is: http://www.hardenedstructures.com/

elnav

Gee Cleo thanks for the invite but I already found a keeper. (smile) AS for your hardened structures, no thank you! My buddy who was Commanding Officer of NORAD Base in North Bay worked in that kind of structure. we both agreed that if things got so bad bomb shelters was needed we did not want to try surviving in the aftermath. Better to trust in God. Heaven is infinitely better.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.