MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Ceramic Insulation Coating

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rob 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rob

I have a huge interest in developing housing from shipping containers. I have gone as far to a company that produces a “green” ceramic insulation and I put a site together to help people find information on container housing. I have helped a couple of developers who are working on building dorm housing in the Caribbean, and helped them on getting on their bids. I find it interesting how the ceramic insulation coating compares to the fiberglass or foam insulation. Does anyone have an interest or built housing from shipping containers? I would be interested in your feedback. My site is http://www.spicoatingsne.com, or e-mail me from the site. I thinking of totally working with the shipping container housing environment. I think it would help the environment, due to the excess amounts of containers that are available in the world and the need of housing in desolate areas. See the info below:

Energy Savings – Super Therm® can provide energy savings of 20-70%. According to use and application.

Insulation Equivalent Rating – Super Therm® reflects over 95% of radiation from the sun replacing the 6 to 8 inches of traditional insulation to block initial heat load.

Blocks Moisture and Air Infiltration – Super Therm® is certified and tested as a moisture and air barrier under ASTM certified testing.

Environmentally Friendly – Super Therm® is certified environmentally safe and eco-effective by MBDC LLC (Gold Certificate) and is approved by the USDA for use in and around food preparation areas. (The original USDA testing and approval letter is on file.)

Class A Fire Rating – In case of fire, Super Therm® will not contribute and will resist the spread of fire. “0” Flame and smoke.

Long Lasting – Super Therm® has a 20+ year lifespan on roofing under normal conditions when applied as a system

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.