Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Casting for families to live off grid with another family in Alaska. Free Land.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Adam-Michael Savage
    Participant

Hi guys,

I have posted on here before but I was flagged as a bot. I can assure you I am not a bot. I am a casting director looking for 2 families who want to live an “off-grid”, “self sustaining ” lifestyle PERMANENTLY for a show on a major cable network.  Build your own house and get 10 acres on a 250 acre parcel as well as financial compensation for the time of filming. We are looking for families with 2 or more children between the ages of  7-18. We are looking for authentic families who want to move away from the city and into the wilderness! Make the life change you have always wanted. Why let someone else get the land and survival skills you will need? You deserve this opportunity for yourself, your family and your future.

If you would like to know more email our casting team at survivemywilderness@gmail.com or email me personally at adamsavagecasting@gmail.com and I, or someone from the team, will get back to you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.