MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Building a small community WA,OR

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  `Brad 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”></p>
    <span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;”></span></span>
    <p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”font-family: Times New Roman;”>
    </span></p>
    <span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri; font-size: medium;”></span></span>
    <p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”>Hi, my wife are planning to escape the rat race! We currently reside in the bay area in California. We plan on purchasing land in WA or OR to begin a new chapter in our lives by minimizing and living as near to off the grid as possible. We are planning on purchasing a minimum of 20 acres of land. We would love to offer the opportunity to other likeminded people or families that wish to live the same. We can come together to create a small community that help one another to live as comfortable and as simply as possible. We would like to make this move in the next year or so. <span style=”mso-spacerun: yes;”> </span>This endeavor is still in the planning stage. <span style=”mso-spacerun: yes;”> </span>Please feel to leave comments and suggestions. If you are interested leave an email address and we will contact you ASAP.</p>
    </span></p>
    </span></p>
    <p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”>Take it easy</p>
    </span></p>

kpb84
    Participant

Hello, I’d like to know know more about what/who you’re looking for. I’m 30 and looking to make a drastic change in lifestyle and learn OG.  Like you said, wanting to escape the rat race and make something more of my life. OG community living has always been something I’ve wanted to do and I’m pushing towards it not. Please email me if you’re interested, kpbogan@live.com.

`Brad
    Participant

Also located in Cali. Looking for others to go OG with. Shoot me a message. B

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.