MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Building a Community..Like Minded People: WANTED

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  moguitar 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dibbs83
    Participant

Whether you’re planning for a small group or a large community, a poor choice of location could mean living in chaos rather than in peace and harmony.

I am creating an off-the-grid, eco-friendly, sustainable, and conscious communities that provides a safe and harmonious lifestyle for those who choose to live their lives based on natural and universal laws. To create a community model that is both revolutionary and evolutionary in the world of long-term sustainability.

We will be basing the modal off “Project Tristar” …with some adjustments.

Look it up

If you like what you see… E-mail me at Jason.Dibble1@gmail.com to get started.

LEAVING: OCT. 28, 2011

alexsmth114
    Participant

Nice informative post, left me asking for more!!..

scott

Project Tristar is basically an Australian website of a bunch of 2012ers who want to build underground to prepare for armageddon.

In their own words, “Project TriStar is building an underground facility that is designed to withstand the potential events leading up to and beyond the year 2012.”

From another website that they have info on:

“Physical Land Allocation: To Be Determined”

The lunatic train is leaving the station…all aboard!!!

Anonymous

Check out YouTube DENVER AIRPORT UNDERGROUND BUNKERS.

I don’t believe in 2012. I do believe the government is preparing for some sort of disaster. It is clear a solar flare, disease, or something will happen at some time or another.

I believe the biggest danger in my area is other people. Katrina is proof that people don’t prepare and expect the government to take care of them. I guarantee one thing, the government will not take care of those that are too lazy or too stupid to plan ahead.

Be personally accountable for your own survival. Shelter, guns, food, water, and communications, plus whatever else you want.

moguitar
    Participant

I agree….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.