Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Anyone in Chocise County Arizona?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    bwingler
    Participant

Day 1 finished, we are in monroe, la 3 more days to go before we arrive at our homestead.

desert deb
    Participant

Sounds like you are making good time, watch out for the idiots and drive safe deb

desert deb
    Participant

Hope the travels are going well. Let us know when you get here so we will know you are safe. Deb

WrethaOffGrid
    Participant

Beingler, you might want to consider removing your phone number, especially after the intended recipient receives it, this is a public forum, unless you want calls from strangers :)

Wretha

bwingler
    Participant

Hi Deb were here got in yesterday, my internet is weak phone is ********* we are at the homestead.

****Edited by moderator to remove personal info****

desert deb
    Participant

Got it you can erase. Ill give ya a while to unload, if ya need or want help sent a text. Debrarobinson55@yahoo.com.

bwingler
    Participant

Hi Deb we are on showdown road and the gate is green color. Come on out when you get a chance :)

desert deb
    Participant

Sure will. This week starting out crazy may need to take a break. Still piddling with the sand filtration system revamped today and now is working. Very slow but that will be great for the plants. Ill try to remember to get a pic. Gotta pup last week and relearning puppy training, it goes slowly. Hope you are getting settled, are you north or south of davis rd There is a home being built next go a nice stucco close to the south entrance is that one yours?

bwingler
    Participant

Hi Deb no we are past that new one being built, you turn in at the Tombstone Heritage Ranch sign and go back to showdown road and turn right, you will see the big metal building back there, you can see it from Davis Road. I am getting to know John at the McNeal store, he loaned us his tiller to get the garden in, he meet the wife and kids lol. Hope to meet you soon, we are slowly getting settled in. Im picking up building materials tomorrow.

desert deb
    Participant

To the wingler family. You were a joy to meet today. And i cant tell you how excited hollie is to know that you want pallets. She said bring a big truck. Oh had a thought on your internet service, we had difficulty with wireless in a mobile home back east due to the metal in the walls, might see what it does outside. My cell number came in on your phone call anytime. Deb

bwingler
    Participant

Thanks Deb, We will be coming to get the pallets :) You are welcome to our place anytime you want to come, we are usally here. It sure was a pleasure meeting you we will see you soon.

Ranger

Hello all. I found this forum by accident. Im also looking at

some land at Tombstone Heritage Ranch. Studying the well and water

table still for this area. Mr. Wingler emailed me and so far the water table sounds good. Glad i found this forum, looks great!

desert deb
    Participant

Glad to see another thinking about our area. Its beautiful when it goes green.

Ranger

Hi desert deb. The desert is beautiful when its in bloom.

Does anyone have any more info on Tombstone heritage ranch?

county building codes, restrictions ?

desert deb
    Participant

Depends on how the ground is classified. Couple options. Also see what is in the hoa home owners assn. Papers. Bwingler might be able to help with that or your realtor.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.