MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion 1800's technical books

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chowan 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Felineman
    Participant

Came across this site awhile ago and thought you people would like to check it out. Has alot of information about technology in the 1800’s and early 1900’s. All free and public domain.

http://www.survivorlibrary.com/?page_id=1014

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Thanks Felineman, looks interesting, I just scanned through and clicked on a couple of things, this is definitely worth looking into further…

Wretha

Felineman
    Participant

NP I have been collecting information on off grid living and homesteading for about 12 years now and have a personal library of over 200 GB and about 12 thousand books. If anyone would like a book I can find it. Don’t ask if its copyright or not, just use the information how you want. Most of my books are public domain or copyright expired but I do have some in my personal collection that would have cost more then a months rent to buy. Hopefully I can make my dream come true in the next couple years by finding some dirt cheap property in northern Ontario. And maybe someone to share that dream with.

chowan
    Participant

great resource Felineman thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.