MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion “WIN-WIN-WIN IDEAS” OR “OUTSIDE THE BOX”

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ref 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I have been invited to start and moderate a new forum on the Off-Grid web site. The general topic of this forum will center around sharing fresh, innovative, outside the box ideas to help make our world a better place to live.

Although I have already posted a few items here, I want to take a small step back and write a few posts as a way of introduction . . . 1. As to the purpose of this forum, 2. As to the content of the forum, and 3. As to my own personal philosophies in regard to innovative thinking.

To begin with, on this first “official” post, I am going to make two statements. I believe that they effectively communicate what I have to say, and who knows, perhaps one day they will be the two quotes I am most famous for.

The first one is this: “I can be of far more benefit to society by inspiring, motivating, and encouraging new innovative ideas from thousands of latent creative minds, than I ever could be with the few ideas I have of my own.”

And the second one is crucial and must be remembered: “Your creative idea may not solve the problem, but because you shared it, you may inspire (or assist) someone else to.

Ref
    Participant

Please verify who invited you to moderate this forum, so far as I am aware I am the only moderator.

Anonymous

My apologies, I did not mean to suggest that I was to have anything to do with this forum. Nick and I have discussed me having my own “area” (separate from here) and I thought that what I posted here was reviewed by him before going up. Again, I apologize for my obvious mistake.

Ref
    Participant

Hi 4un4me

Please feel free to make good use of this forum to flesh out anything you post elsewhere on the site, and to initiate new discussions. If you would like to help moderating this forum, that would be most welcome as I cannot always be completely on top of it due to other commitments, and general time-stress.

Ask Nick to forward an email to me if you would like to discuss this further.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.