MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion WIKI Technology For Crowd Sourcing OFF GRID?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dustoffer 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MKULTRAarchitecture
    Participant

Involved in OFF GRID Project and thinking of getting some collaboration going. Now Im looking to take it to the next level and create a WIKI or platform of some sort to filter, focus and expand the information into a completed project collaboratively. I am looking at architecture WIKIS, realty WIKIS, and crowd source funding platforms. Do you have any experience with crowd sourcing of this nature? Ive encountered a number of WIKI crowd source sites such as archello, openarchitecturenetwork, arkbazzar, studio WIKItecture, etc,, that look promising. Any bright ideas on something that would facilitate a project of this nature are appreciated. Seems like it would be great for OFF GRID. But with this WIKI I would like to assemble a hierarchy of designs, pinpoint services for assembly, delivery, and installation, and especially locate viable land. I can pour a degree of resource into this. Such as maybe awards or compensation of some sort as well. Yah if you’ve got any ideas on WIKI technology to crowd source this it would be great. Frikin incomprehensible amount of information out there.

I don’t have any helpful information for you at the moment, but I think this is a really good idea–thanks for sharing it. I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

Dustoffer
    Participant

This is under development from last year;

http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/Core_message

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.