Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums Forum Instructions Why did my message/reply vanish? What to do…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    WrethaOffGrid
    Participant

If you post a message or reply to one, and it doesn’t appear here on the forum, that means that the forum software has put that message in pending status, I check the forum at least once a day, often multiple times, if I see pending messages I check them and if they aren’t spam or some other reason objectionable, then I will approve them.

If your message doesn’t appear, you can email me directly and I’ll check it asap. Don’t reply here, if you email me directly I can take care of the problem much quicker, be sure to give me your username and email address if your email address for the forum is different from the one you use to contact me.

Thanks! :)

wretha(at)gmail(dot)com

Wretha

Nick Rosen
    Keymaster

Thanks for your help.

beast
    Participant

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

WrethaOffGrid
    Participant

Sorry beast, I’m working on it, I should know by tonight if what I have done is working or not… then I’ll let you and everyone else here know what is going on :)

Wretha

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.