MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Who is the Webmaster here?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nick Rosen 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello I’m new here. I can see this site will be very successful but there is a major problem, the fonts are micro small in the forums. The webmaster needs to increase the size of it quite a bit..not just a little.

howie
    Participant

It’s worse than that. When I click the login button on the top menu, I get directed to the wordpress log-in and then I can’t get out of it. The only way I can login to the forum is to read a message and then click the link that is included in the “you must be logged in to post”.

(MacOSX with Firefox)

howie
    Participant

Actually. I’ve just read some post here and they are REALLY old. I’ve probably just wasted my time because it looks like this forum is effectively dead.

Nick Rosen
    Keymaster

Thanks Howie and Storm Shadow – will get this font fixed asap and make sure login is ok – it seems to be fine. Problem is I am dashing around writing Off-Grid America and so have had my eye off the ball.

Please call me with any other thoughts. Either of you able to moderate the forum and ensuyre quaity is high etc?

Nick Rosen
    Keymaster

Thanks Howie and Storm Shadow – will get this font fixed asap and make sure login is ok – it seems to be fine. Problem is I am dashing around writing Off-Grid America and so have had my eye off the ball.

Please call me with any other thoughts. Either of you able to moderate the forum and ensure quality is high?

Nick

877 706 7423

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.