Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Where to buy bitcoin?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    oskar
    Participant

I noticed that you can now buy almost everything with Bitcoin. And even in some restaurants you can pay with bitcoins. This leads me to think that I need to get modern and also learn digital currencies. After all, the number of places accepting bitcoins is growing every day. And as far as I understand, bitcoin coins can be saved and increase your income. In theory, everything seems quite simple, but in practice it is still difficult. Where is it profitable and safe to buy bitcoins?

jamkowyj
    Participant

You can buy everything for bitcoins, but not everywhere, as well as for dollars or Canadian dollars. Bitcoins are usually accepted when you buy a car or a helicopter to Dubai, but if you need a pack of butter and black bread in some village near Chita, then no matter how many bitcoins you have, they are useless in such a place. So you need to understand where you are going with that kind of money and take it with you, at least a cutlet, at least a card.

tokmol
    Participant

Many people think that buying through an exchanger is the easiest and safest way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, but it all depends on the specific service, because there are a lot of fraudulent ones on the Internet, so it’s better to contact trusted aggregators.

kazona
    Participant

Also, not so long ago, it became possible to conveniently buy a crypt through special services https://trastra.com/coins/buy-bch-with-sepa-transfer/ With it, the purchase is faster and safer, since it accepts all major debit and credit cards and bank transfers. Remember that in order to receive cryptocurrency, you will need a crypto wallet.

Maksus
    Participant

The arbitral aid strategy is simple and conceptually very understandable. Simply put, the asset is bought when the price is low and is sold when the price rises. For example, arbitration trade in the Bitcoin market will be that you buy bitcoin at one price, and sell at the other. This is earnings on the difference in the exchange rate.

Aartur_
    Participant

Previously, when the cryptocurrency was just beginning to appear, few even believed in it. I also thought that how could some kind of electronic code be a means of earning. But today, cryptocurrency has even become an international currency.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.