MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion where on the earth ?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cahow 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

where on the earth can you live without be involved with society or having to pay houserent, taxes or anything?

if you want simply just to disapear?

Anonymous

I would say unincorporated areas of Alaska would be your best bet. The only tax you would pay would be federal income tax but if you were not making any money or very little you would owe no tax.

Anonymous

I think most of alaska is pretty cold right? is there any other places more hot?

some secret islands somewhere?

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

Sorry DDD, I think all the easy places are already taken… ;)

Do you really want to be separated fully from other people? As in you never want to see another person again?

Wretha

Anonymous

Wretha

no I want just to live without anyone desiding my rules or how I have to live. So no goverment, taxes and so on.

If I could go to some cumunity or somewhere where they belive in the same thing  it would be also fine..

Cahow
    Participant

Africa is hot. So is Central America, South America, India, etc. Buy a one-way ticket there and disappear. No one will come looking for you, guaranteed. Lots of rain, too, and tasty bugs, lizards, birds, etc. to eat. And since you probably can’t speak the language, no one can tell you what to do, because neither of you will understand each other. Problem solved. ;)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.