MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion What's happening with classifieds

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joel 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bill Richard
    Participant

I’ve posted two items recently and neither has showed up.   It also looks like no one is even posting at all to the forums.  If you’ve got 75,000 monthly visitors, where are the posts that would normally be there?  If I’m doing something wrong, I don’t know what it could be.   Anybody out there?

Joel
    Participant

I don’t know. The forum software seems quite buggy. Apparently there is an update available and hopefully that will fix some of the quirks.

A month ago I had typed up and posted a reply in a thread, but it never showed up. I waited awhile and typed up a new post, which posted immediately. Many days later, my original post magically appeared as a new post (now quite redundant) and the option to edit the post was absent so I was unable to delete or edit it – frustrating.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.