Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion What business

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Lolo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    favat
    Participant

Guys, I understand that now is a crisis, but nevertheless, if you had the opportunity to launch a business, what area would you go into?
    And why? Let’s communicate!

suluman
    Participant

This is a difficult question, but nevertheless, if I had such an opportunity, then I would invest my money in scientific research. You can make very good money on this, take the same sphere of 3d and vr, which is developing very quickly now. Due to the fact that such a 3D scan https://texel.graphics/software-3d/bodyfit/ exists, we, as users, can use it for creativity, as well as for creating a model for an online fitting room, which is also pretty cool.

favat
    Participant

Interesting. Somehow I didn’t even think about science, but in fact, some developments can pay off 100 times more than invested.
    Let’s see if I can.

Lolo
    Participant

You are absolutely right about that and I think you made a good decision!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.