MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Using my truck to power my home or using rented solar power?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DEEDEE 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jagegahaen
    Participant

Is there anyway to use my vehicle to power my small cabin, or use energy rented from solar or other renewables, and not be connected to the grid or panels??

DEEDEE
    Participant

well if you want electricity of grid you could buy yourself a small solarinverter (compact and easy to transport or move)which uses a battery and/or a solar-panel …you can recharge your batter with a small solar-panel …and if you do not have one you can just use your battery and recharge with a charger or let your truck recharge it .I bought myself a small “Sunraiden” its great and works great what I like most about it it keeps my cell phone charged because it is pure sine. Hope my reply helped you to get power easy and with no hassle. Keep us posted!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.