Media Workers and TV Researchers - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums Technical Discussion Thunderbird to Office 365 Migration tool

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alexa-Hopper
    Participant

Well, there are lots of tools for Thunderbird to office 365 migration. Here I suggest one of the best Thunderbird [MBOX] migration tools called Shoviv MBOX to Office 365 Migration tool that supports up-to 20, Email clients for MBOX file formats such as Thunderbird, Gmail, Apple Mail, Opera Mail, and many others. Download a free trial version for measuring its performance.

Jakesmith1
    Participant

Hi, I understand that you are looking for an excellent tool to convert MBOX to Office 365. You can try Softaken MBOX to Office 365 converter. This software has excellent features. It can convert MBOX file to PST format in just a few clicks. Furthermore, it supports the conversion into various file formats like MSG, EML, EMLX, HTML, etc. It can convert Gmail to MBOX file format. This tool can import MBOX files to Office 365 & Live Exchange server. It supports all the versions of Microsoft Windows & Outlook.

vartojulmu
    Participant

If you are looking for a solution so that you can efficiently export bulk MBOX files to your Office 365 account then here is the solution on which you can completely rely on i.e. WholeClear MBOX to Office 365 Converter. It is an offhand solution and anyone can easily perform the migration of MBOX to Exchange Online account with the use of this tool as it has a simple GUI interface.

martinezking
    Participant

GainTools Cloud Importer Application is the best resolution to import inaccessible MBOX file data to an Office 365 file. It can also protect MBOX into Office 365 file format. It has influential features to do such kinds of importers by easy and safe technique. Even it can transfer data from the MBOX file with all the email attachments. This tool bulk conversion without any data loss.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.