MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion TheBackWoodsWay

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Scouting land. I have been planning to go off grid and i searched all over the country, including Alaska for a place to settle and build my homestead. I settled on Vermont.. watch my video and subscribe to my channel to follow my off grid journey. I am new to this blog, but look forward to learning here.

Thebackwoodsway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVgKHF2ukG0

Anonymous

Howdy y’all ! What a trip eh..oops.. Canuk speak..I try’n speak American with Americans :)Took the same walk over the past 6 years and am just finishing up the land deal too and pay’n down small mortgage, New Brunswick Canada. 14 acres of heaven. Creek runs through it.. river a short walk away. Were days i thought i’d never get it done.

What a fulfilling conclusion though when deals finally done. And so many now getting it figured. Thats great. Best of luck man..or perhaps I should say may all your efforts pay off big time in all ways dear to you.. luck plays a small role right :) big job. Will

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.