Off Grid Home Forums Technical Discussion the edit feature on this forum and the ad on right side

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What web browser are you using? sometimes different browsers interpret the code differently and display incorrectly.

caverdude
    Participant

firefox 14.0.1

caverdude
    Participant

This is for the admin on this forum. My screen resolution is 1024×600. If I try to edit a forum post after I submitted it, The advertizement on the right covers the right side of the edit box up and I have to resize my browser frame to get access to any portion of the submit button. Also I can’t edit text on the right side of the edit box. You did not used to have this problem.

Just writing to let you know I’m not ignoring you… I wish I could do something about it, I have heard this complaint before, unfortunately I can’t edit the layout of the site.

Wretha

caverdude
    Participant

I just noted that the edit box is resizable, however the send post button remains on the far right. And I just tried to resize on edit, and yes that worked. I can manage to click the submit button even though half of it is hidden if I resize my browser frame.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.