MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Spain andalucia looking for eco minded caring sharing spiritual

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tatiana 2 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

eco nan
    Participant

Hiya I’d love to hear from anyone interested in self sufficient low impact living in Spain. I’ve been living here for 15 years now and love the Spanish culture although everywhere seems to be rapidly going down the wrong path. I so desperately need to be part of the change. Looking for individuals/families who also want to live free n wild. I’ve been searching for land and it would be great if someone else had some funds so we could purchase a great place to set free n live how we’re meant to. X:)

steven35
    Participant

If only I had some money

eco nan
    Participant

Maybe I need to look at other countries. I just haven’t got enough money for anything here on my own. I’m also very happy to join others and help. I’m into a simple way of life, my beliefs are closest to native American, caring for mother earth and all our relatives being very important to me. I am really interested in earthships, cob building and low impact living. Please get back to me if you need help with ur dream or want to join me on a new adventure. Any ideas gratefully received. :)

tatiana
    Participant

Hi Nan,

I am spiritual and my beliefs are akin to the Cherokee.  I think we have a lot in common.  I am in the beautiful hills of Panama in the bread basket near cerro punta.  I put an ad on here.  Feel free to contact me.  tld444@outlook.com.  I’d love to talk further with you about Panama and going off grid in general.  The climate is perfect 74 spring all year. The land is MUCH cheaper here than Spain and I speak Spanish fluently and can get a non-gringo price.  Email me even if you don\t want to leave spain just to talk about off grid stuff.:) Thanks.

Tatiana

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.