MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to

Home Forums Technical Discussion Solar Freezer

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  C4P Ken 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I just wanted to let people know that I purchase a 14 CU FT SunStar solar freezer and that it is working fine. They are expensive but it is doing the job well. The big question will be, how many years can I get out of this freezer?

Yes the freezer is working fine. We are located in upstate NY so in the winter it hardly runs.

where did you get it?

C4P Ken

Hey! Ken here, from C4P Inc. We’re the manufactures of the SunStar and Voltray line of solar dc appliances. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Just chiming in to welcome you to the family and I hope you enjoy your units. As long as you keep the thing properly grounded and surge protected, it’ll last you a long time. Our appliances are quite mature, especially the chest units, in the market, so they’re quite sturdy. Just keep them maintained and take good care of them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.