MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion small woods management

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sharoosunidhi 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

skippy

hi im able to offer advice and or practical help in small scale wood management.ive been a green woodsman all my life.can teach from harvest to end product.am able to travel as live in me van.so any area .not looking to be a millionare so happy to come to some alternative arrangments regarding fees ie food and and a hot bath is allways good.

anyway if you want to talk more then let me know.from making a broom to charcoal to a dining table its all in your woods.

skippy.

mamos
    Participant

Hi Skippy

Welcome to the forum

That is a fantastic offer. Perhaps we should have a yearly off grid get together and you can teach us some skills

mamos

canigoucat
    Participant

Hi Skippy

Let me know if you’re ever in the south of France. We’ve been meaning to do something beneficial with our woodland for some time. Amongst other things, we’d like to build some chalets/pole houses out of our chestnut (we have plenty, and it could do with coppicing). We also have oak, ash, acacia & hazel.

Canigoucat

Hi,

I am newly join in this site.This site is very useful to others.A job search engine is a website that facilitates job hunting. A more recent trend in job search engines is the emergence of vertical search or metasearch engines, which allows job-seekers to search across multiple websites. Some of these new search engines primarily index traditional job boards. These sites aim to provide a “one-stop shop” for job-seekers who don’t need to search the underlying job boards. Tensions have recently developed between the job boards and several scraper sites, with Craigslist recently banning scrapers from its job classifieds and Monster.com specifically banning scrapers through its recent adoption of a robots exclusion standard on all its pages while others have embraced them.

========================================

sharoo

New Jobs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.