MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Sleaze alert

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ladyapril 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Nick Rosen
    Keymaster

ABC network have off-grid in their sights. Watch out for a rather creepy person called Carrie Cook who seems unsure whether she is working on a series for ABC or actually some other channel…. uh really? Now that entrepreneurs are circling the off-grid subject area like scavenging crows, we really know its going mainstream.

beast
    Participant

phewwww! thought you was gonna say me…LMFAO

wirerat123
    Participant

Hehe, if they post here, just shoot me an e-mail, it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve torn some TV show producer a new A-Hole. Of course you probably remember that lol.

ladyapril
    Participant

Ya, they are fishing your website–hoping to hook people for their own productions–Thats shady, and they are only out to exploit off the grid people anyway. excerpt from her bio which states : “Cook is often hired as a “creative sharpshooter” to brainstorm and implement innovative ideas for brands, networks, authors and production companies.”—- shes fishing

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

I can’t tell you how many of these producers I have turned down, I get about one a month, sometimes more… after seeing how they portray off gridders and preppers as inbred, red neck, uneducated, gun toting (shooting everything that moves), hording, crazy people, no thanks! Not that there is anything wrong with that ;)

Wretha

ladyapril
    Participant

of course they portray our kind of people that way, they dont like the fact that some people are taking a stand, and making a change, it makes them uneasy… so they bash alternative minds and try to break their spirits–but they never will break because you cant break hope :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.