MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Share Your Off Grid Story to Give Back and Inspire Others

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  nicolashodel 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

nicolashodel
    Participant

Hi Everyone!

It’s great to be a part of this vibrant community.

I’m looking to connect with people willing to share their off-grid stories to give back to the off-grid community and inspire others to consider the possibility of going off-grid.

I conduct interviews with people living fulfilling, alternative lifestyles that shed light on important cultural themes. I perceive the off-grid movement as an amazing  societal shift and would love the opportunity to interview anyone interested in sharing their story, whether they are living off grid, going off grid, or just interested in the off grid movement.

The interview wouldn’t take up more than a few minutes of your time and could be conducted via Skype or other internet service. You would not have to disclose your full name or picture if you choose not to.

I would be happy to highlight any work, writing, or projects you’d like to spread the word about to my audience during the interview.

This is all about sharing different, fulfilling ways of life that may not receive the coverage they deserve through the mainstream media.

You can reach me at nicolashodel@gmail.com, if you’d like to participate and show others what off grid living has to offer.

Wishing You the Best on Your Journey Off the Grid,

-Nico Hodel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.