MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Seeking Off Grid Partner or 2

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nobiggie 12 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Nobiggie
    Participant

<p style=”border: none; padding: 0in; line-height: 0.17in;” align=”LEFT”> I’m 32 year old currently with a permanent address in MN. The past xx years I’ve been traveling around the country as a professional entertainer. No matter where I go, nothing makes me feel at home like being out in nature. Self sufficient living has always had a place in my heart. I’ve recently decided I’m interested in moving forward with an off grid plan. Might be a good idea for a handful of reasons to open the possibility of finding someone in the same boat to work together with. I’d want us each to have out part of the land with a communal garden / greenhouse and other best shared amenities.</p>
    <p style=”border: none; padding: 0in; line-height: 0.17in;” align=”LEFT”></p>
    <p style=”border: none; padding: 0in; line-height: 0.17in;” align=”LEFT”>Thought I’d give a shout out to see if it’s worth finding someone like minded. A bit about me: I’m absolutely not religious at all. Atheist is one way of putting it. Science = awesome. The idea of living off the land in the middle of nowhere is the most intoxicating feeling I can think of. I’m hardworking minimalist and very resourceful. Super chill dude with his head on straight. I’m a vegetarian that consumes dairy products and eggs. I may or may not be alright with fish once off gridding has begun. I’m looking for something in at least a semi northern woods esque area. Probably something in the mountain ranges. Maybe NC, CO, VA, or something similar.</p>
    <p style=”border: none; padding: 0in; line-height: 0.17in;” align=”LEFT”>Looking for someone with similar goals and completely drama free. Someone compassionate and is able to work with others. Someone that feels as passionately about nature as I do. (Starting to feel like I’m posting for an online dating site.) Someone that is hard working and can leave a productive debate with a smile. Someone that is interested in (for the most part) doing our own thing, but always ready to offer assistance during various homestead projects. If we get along and hang out all the time, bonus. Also, looking for someone that has a sum of money they’re ready to invest with, as I do.</p>
    <p style=”border: none; padding: 0in; line-height: 0.17in;” align=”LEFT”>Would like to start looking at land and hashing out some details, but the actual move wouldn’t be for about a year or so, as I don’t want to rush anything. Just want to get the finances and big decisions all hashed out before commencement.</p>

<p style=”border: none; padding: 0in; line-height: 0.17in;” align=”LEFT”>If there’s anyone that fits this bill, please reply to this and we can talk more in detail to see if we’re ideal candidates. Thanks.</p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.