MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to

Home Forums General Discussion Seeking Like Minded

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  WrethaOffGrid 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am 29 with a background in building maintenance and business startup/operations LEAN entrepreneurship. My wife to be has a background in real estate, fluent in spanish, arts/teaching etc. We have a 4 month old son named Dylan who is already incredibly smart :)

We are currently selling off all of our assets and evacuating the west coast (san diego) due to the Fukushima disaster. Our first instincts after several months of research was to head south and east – we were looking at south america but after long debate we have decided to remain the US.

We have a friend who is like minded, personal trainer with a background in farming and construction who wants to build sustainable living, primarily sustainable off the grid hoop or green houses for organic farming. This is outside Rochester NY area. There is opportunity to create generous income from organic farming there and we plan invest into that and then use the income to start building eco off the grid sustainable housing. We have about 100k currently to put forth into this and would like to find like minded individuals with similar goals, skills, resources, etc to make this happen and perhaps build a small community in the process.

If you are interested in something like this or want to somehow contribute or help our cause please feel free to email me mscrosse @ (gmail)dot(com)

hey i can log in again

best of luck to you and your wife just wanted to let you know your not just talking to yourself

Good luck, keep us updated on your progress mscrosse

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.