MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Seeking "" Gardener "" on small central Pa farm

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  centralpafarm 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

centralpafarm
    Participant

Seeking “” Gardener “” on small central Pa farm i am a novice gardener who needs help
    HELP I NEED SOMEONE WHO KNOWS GARDENING AND FRUIT TREES ETC ETC

Read my progress at my site. Most of the major construction is done. I can do construction :) and labor but I am not a green thumb helppppp

Soon with help I can start bringing in animals and birds. The gardens + fruit are doing ok but I do need help. I am only a trial and error gardener. I would love a older wiser gardener to share here. I HAVE THE GREATEST SOIL BUT I LACK GARDENING SKILLS. I LOVE A WIDE VARIETY
    Email Address: centralpafarm AT aol DOT comWeb Address: http://directory.ic.org/22661/Central_Pa_Mountain_farm___for_Hip_open_minded_people

beast
    Participant

im a farmer/gardener/backtothelander from the 70’s…lol
    how much land ya got there and what are you try ing to grow?

centralpafarm
    Participant

See my site my garden area is just a 1/4 acre who are you ? Daniel

beast
    Participant

northern michigan mountainman here, lived on a farm all my life, 54 years worth
    my parents were farmers, grandparents were farmers and their parents were farmers
    you said you want animals, where will you get your feed for your stock from?
    what kinds of animals and how many are you wanting to raise?

centralpafarm
    Participant

hey email me at centralpafarm at aol dot com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.