MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Seeking Donation/help

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Neogodhobo 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Neogodhobo
    Participant

Hello everyone. Me and my friends, after living in the street for a while and travelling across the country have decided to solve our problem by buying land and living off grid.

For this we need to amass money we dont have. Therefore we decided to make a donation website and see where it goes. Many people have ask me for proof of our charity and everything, well, we dont have proof, we didnt buy the land yet and we dont know exactly wich land to buy. It all depend on how much money we make.

And keep in mind it isnt a charity, or an organization, its simply me and my friends, trying to buy land. If you want to visit our website, here goes : http://www.gofundme.com/14kna4

If you got anything that could help us, or if you want to participate. please contact me ( cstoolong@yahoo.ca ) we are located in Canada, and are planning to buy land in New-Brunswick (as it is very cheap )

Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.