MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion reduce your carbon footprint – have less kids

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  solarfleck 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jetsetjason
    Participant

http://www.vhemt.org explains how people pollute, the easiest ‘green’ option is not to breed at all, or breed less

Humans are destructive, polluting, warlike, resource consuming,super greedy and hence, our only solution,is to recognise it,and breed less. :)

solarfleck

My kids have been the greatest blessing in my life and I can’t imagine being without them. Population doom sayers have been around for years (remember Paul Erhlich and the Population Bomb?)His predictions were all wrong because he didn’t account for advancements in technology.

What does need to happen is the people who are here need to manage the lands and our resources responsibly, and pass that wisdom on to the next generation so they can build on it and do better.

Think about it – you’re obviously a bright and articulate guy (or gal) promoting the idea of zero population. You would probably admit most of your peers that promote this are also intelligent people. Guess who’s not going to EVER follow a non-breeding philosophy… stupid people! You may be dooming us to a generation of people dumber than the current one! So all intelligent people… please breed : )

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.