MEDIA WORKERS AND TV RESEARCHERS - Please seek permission before posting on this site or approaching individuals found here by phone or email - write to the Editor - mail to nick@off-grid.net

Home Forums General Discussion Property in Northeast Texas, Suitable for Off-Grid, $65K

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WrethaOffGrid 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Cedar_Pond
    Participant

Rural property with underground building, rainwater collection system above and gravity-fed water system. Animal pens, garden areas, wooded areas 3-1/2 acres, no deed restrictions. $65,000.

Website is http://www.CedarPondHomestead.com

WrethaOffGrid
    Keymaster

I used to live in the DFW area, that would have been right up my alley, now I’m living in far west Texas off grid, good luck, hope you find the right buyer for your property. I can understand the problems of coming in and trying to make things work that you didn’t build or setup (speaking of the water situation), I have wondered what someone would do if they came in and took over our place with no instructions from us… it would be tricky at best, our systems have evolved over the years and aren’t exactly “regulation”… :)

Wretha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.